Friday, November 27, 2015

The Red Door Gallery







































Nestled between Victoria Street's myriad of independent boutiques and eateries is a cute little gallery brimming with pretty prints alongside homewares and fashion accessories. With 100-plus illustrators to choose from, the Red Door Gallery's prints of Edinburgh are especially eye-catching and would add a touch of design to any home.


I've got my eye on this quaint print for the new guest bedroom in my flat. Entitled 'Voyage over Edinburgh', I love how it evokes a sense of nostalgia.

The print is by artist David Fleck

The gallery also has a fantastic online shop where you can order prints of Edinburgh and much more besides. I'll leave you with this fab, fun print by Emily MacKenzie of Edinburgh's infamous pooch, Greyfriar's Bobby.